Tuối 18, chúng ta dễ dàng yêu một ai đó, cũng thường lo âu vì những chuyện cỏn con.
Tuổi 18, người lớn thường hay nói chúng ta dễ dàng bật cười vì những chuyện giản đơn.
Nhưng lúc ấy, chúng ta đều hết sức thật lòng… Dốc lòng, dốc sức hơn cả người lớn.
Things I have done this year
2012 is coming to an end and I’m overly excited about 2013ㅋㅋ
2012 hasn’t been as good as I expected, but overall, I’m pretty satisfied with myself.
So here is the list of things I have done (with no regrets) in 2012:
1. Learned a new language (Korean). Hangul’s not too hard to remember but I still get confused sometimes.
2. Got accepted and currently working part-time for 2! Magazine as a collaborator for Fashion section. (my biggest achievement this year!)
3. Got a scholarship lalalala. My efforts have ultimately been paid off.
4. Dyed my hair weird colors. Dip-dyed blond-purple in July and green in October. But I’m blonde now. and my hair is practically dead ㅠㅠ
5. Got a chance to attend a K-pop concert. And it was daebak.
6. Traveled to Singapore and Malaysia. It was a ten-day trip with mom and her friend. First time going overseas and it was so great.
7. Currently running a fashion blog (that’s why I’m on a semi-hiatus in this personal blog). I’m so devoted to it, and due to my hectic schedule of work and study, I just can’t be active on 2 blogs at the same time.
So that’s it. I will try harder next year (‘cause I have set so many goals for 2012 but achieved a little), hopefully I will get what I want next year. Let’s see what 2013 has in store for me. (pretty sure it can’t be worse than 2012).
GUYS MERRY BELATED CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR! ^ㅂ^